Something To Do (Throwback)

Assalammualaikum w.b.t
Hello guys, hope you guys doing good today.

Currently is watching one of my favourite youtuber which is https://youtu.be/LrJ26eSwsos (Aisyah Habshee)

She's one of my favourite influencer in my life. Other than that are @vivyyusof, @cupcakeaisyah, @Lavendaire, @Lafleur, @aidaazlin. This is my favourite youtuber or I used to call them as an influencer which motivate my life to be a better person, to remind me that I'm doing good and I'm good enough.

Back to the title of this blog. While watching to the @AisyahHabshee youtube account, she just do a throwback where the day she was in high school where she take notes on almost everything.

And actually it's remind me on how I missed my school and my university life. Where I have 'something to do'. Well at least my assignment, my homework. So that I can forget all of the negative things that come in my life. Even I'm sad on that time, I still can make myself busy on getting my assignment done. So that, it will vanished all the sadness for a while. And repeat it, until you forget that you have a problem.

I need to get involve in things that make me focus more on life, not stuck in a one thing that I have no idea what will happen next.

So yeah, chill, continue living your life.

P/s: Go and check all of the youtuber account above. They're amazing! And if you have your favourite youtuber that motivate you to become a better person, feel free to share it with me
"Each and everyday, life will teach you something, so be focus"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LETTER OF HAPPINESS GIVEAWAY BY BLOG SIQAHIQA

Thinker Studios

It's Sunday!