Accept It and Forget It

*Scrolling instagram*

And suddenly your face appear on my timeline.
While rolling my eyes --_--  and I was like urghh I hate to see your face appear on my timeline. Just go away, far far away, I don't want to see your face at all.

And.........
Suddenly I realize yang orang selalu cakap 'jangan benci sangat nanti sayang sangat'. The question is Sayang lagi ker?? hahahaha of course the answer is NO. Then why you need to be affected when his face appear on your timeline??  sigh.

Learn to accept faith and always remember that Allah has write something beautiful for us. :)

Hey, hey, shade your tears pretty lady! In case people forget to tell you that you are beautiful, your soul is pretty,  you deserve joy and happiness. Forget all of the saddest part in your life, only remember a good things, happy things and always be positive. Oh common pretty lady they don't deserve you. Be beauty in your own way!

People would asking me why don't you just block him instead of crying like a child when you see his face appear. The answer is I've ady block all social media including ws and I've deleted his number also. Just not in ig just because I want to show him that I can live without him. OF COURSE I CAN, CAUSE YOU'RE NOT AN OXYGEN THAT I NEED TO BREATHE. What I need is 'TIME' Hahaha *no I'm not faking my laugh anymore on this* Trust me.. ^_<



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LETTER OF HAPPINESS GIVEAWAY BY BLOG SIQAHIQA

Thinker Studios

Hati